Saturday, January 30, 2016

Halloween

Trying to catch up on posts, it's been busy 'round here.  I've also had problems with my computer and camera but I got it figured out.  Brooklyn has been growing like crazy, and is learning/doing new things all the time!  We carved pumpkins for Halloween and went trick-or-treating as a Star Wars family, of course.  Randi was Padme, Chris was Darth Maul, I was Leia, and Brookie was a Wookie (one of our friends went also but didn't dress up).  It was lots of fun, and she was pooped by the end.  Chris made a storm trooper pumpkin, I made an owl, Randi made a vampire, Taylor made a whale (a tail is cut out in the back), and Brooklyn's was a Mickey Mouse.




  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping this up! It's so fun to look at all you are doing and keep up with your lives and all how Brooklyn is changing and what she is doing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness I so enjoyed reading all about your Halloween and seeing all the pictures. What a cute little Wookie you have there. I love you all so much and miss you dearly! Lots of Hugs & Kisses!
    ~Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete