Thursday, September 22, 2016

10 weeks

I was 10 weeks around August 25th, I just haven't gotten to update until the blog until now!  
In the first trimester I was blessed to not have morning sickness, again, yay!  I did have some food aversions, but that lasted about 2 weeks.  I just couldn't stand the smell of some foods, and it changed daily.  It did not last long, and that was the worst thing about the first trimester.  It is nothing in comparison to what others go through, I feel very lucky. 


First ultrasound of baby Holtzem


2 comments:

  1. I love this picture on you with and Brooklyn in the back ground walking away. I was wondering why no baby in the making photos had been posted. (Sizing up your baby bump) I know with Brooklyn they posted a lot. I guess there is something to be said when chasing after a toddler all day long mommy is kept quit busy. LOL I can't wait to see you and get some great hugs in. Love you so much! (((hugs))) ~Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking them but only every 5 weeks. Yes, it is more complicated after having a toddler around, hence the late posting! Lol. We can't wait to see you! There is another one after this post for my 15 week picture, also another one with Brooklyn's birthday. Didn't know if you saw them since I didn't publish every post on Google+.

    ReplyDelete