Thursday, September 22, 2016

15 weeks


At this point (which was actually 3 weeks ago) we had heard the baby's heartbeat and had an ultrasound.  We weren't supposed to have one but I begged for one (at 8 weeks) because I was having dreams about having twins and I needed some confirmation!  I have not had any unusual symptoms in the second trimester, which is fine with me.

I was able to feel the baby kick at 12 1/2 weeks which is much earlier than with Brooklyn.  I felt her around 18 I believe.  It's typical to feel them sooner with the second baby.  It was on Brooklyn's birthday which was a fun surprise!

For those of you who are wondering, we are not finding out what the baby is.  We would like to know but would also like to be surprised at the birth.  We will see how long we stick with this thought, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment